Barcelona Info. City profile
If you are moving to Barcelona then see yourself as a lucky person, as it is considered one of the best cities in the world to live in. It has a mix of everything: amazing culture, astonishing buildings and a perfect climate together with beautiful nature and the Mediterranean Sea minutes away from your doorstep. Moreover, there is plenty of business opportunities, with a large international community were you can feel the positive vibes everywhere you go. Barcelona is a capital of Catalonia, largely agreed as one of the most beautiful regions in Spain. You will fall in love with this city the moment you get off the plane.
- Barcelona is a perfect city to live and it doesn’t matter if you are single, couple or a family with children. And if you have children, they will grow up in an international community and will learn speak several languages. Children are happy here as there are many playgrounds, parks and other places to spend their time in just about any corner of the city. Barcelona is considered safe, very clean and above all a friendly city in all aspects.
- If you are planning to make a career in Barcelona, with no doubt you can find many opportunities as most international companies are based in Barcelona. Nevertheless, it is a perfect place to create new business – It is a city of endless prospects.
- Public transport and public facilities are probably one of the best in the entire world. Metro, buses, trams – all are well connected and in good conditions. Having their inhabitants feel safe on the streets is also one of Barcelona’s priorities. On Saturday night you can easily come back home by metro and you will see friendly and smiling people everywhere.
- Barcelona has a big international airport from which you can travel at a low-price to almost any destination. Perfect for family and business trips – you free to fly whenever you feel like without having to think about your budget limit.
- The cost of living in Barcelona is acceptable comparing to other cities such as London, Paris or even Madrid. The price for renting or buying a house is easily manageable. Groceries and leisure activities are as well below most cities in the world. Now is the best time to invest in real estate in Barcelona. After crises prices for houses were stable for some time, but now they have started to grow and will grow continuously.
With BarnaRelocation we make our home become your home!
BARCELONA CITY VIDEO